Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • Decent and true Friend - boy

    He is the craziest person I have ever come across. He is simply gr8… He makes u feel so important that he makes a point that u remember him and do miss him… He is like a frnd for me who is missed everytime when he is not online. We share many secrets with each other and I feel very relaxed and cool after talking to him… He believes that friendship is a log lasting relationship and dear friend I will keep my best… He is a frnd who will never let u feel down in his presence… Whenever I m sad or frustrated he makes me forget everything and get a smile on my face. In fact one can say tht he can do stupidest thing to get the smile on frnd’s face. He is simply amazing in his own way… Ya, the most important thing is he is very decent and true friend.

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Search Orkut-Testimonial

Custom Search

About Me

Need to write testimonial for a close friend on Orkut ?? Running out of words?? Cant describe?? or just plain bored to type? May it be anything, Orkut-Testimonial will help you write awesome testimonials for your friends, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend. We have lot of sample testimonials which will give you inspiration to write. If you have any requests please ask. We will be glad to help!! Cheers!!

Testimonial Lists