Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • He is a wonderful Friend

    Till date I havent been able to write him a testimonial as i just could not get hold of enough bad words to fill the page.
    But today when I think of writin about him i cannot get myself to write anythin bad about him: As he is a wonderful friend and doesnt deserve a single bad word from anyone.

    I know him for some months now: and at first i thought he had lot of attitude. But as i got to know him I realised i was wrong. He is gem of a person n good at reading face. Though he fools around with me alwayz, he does manage to get a smile on my face when i dont feel like it.
    We have our silent fights: when he continues irritatin and frustatin me with his pakau film dialogues..but he is a good friend to have around to bring some laughter and fun in life.

    Thanks , though we dont talk a LOT, i will alwyz cherish some nice moments i have had with u all.And also u killin me by teasin with " " word!!

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Search Orkut-Testimonial

Custom Search

About Me

Need to write testimonial for a close friend on Orkut ?? Running out of words?? Cant describe?? or just plain bored to type? May it be anything, Orkut-Testimonial will help you write awesome testimonials for your friends, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend. We have lot of sample testimonials which will give you inspiration to write. If you have any requests please ask. We will be glad to help!! Cheers!!

Testimonial Lists