Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • He is my Younger Friend

    I dont need a face reader to read my feelings..This friend of mine is very good at guessing what exactly i feel though i pretend somethin else sometimes:-)

    He is such a nice person but of all: He is a friend who listens to my nonsense all the time: boosts my morale: brings a smile on my face and of course makes me understand whats right and whats not.

    He has been a helping hand everytime i needed someone. and though he is younger to me, he is the one of the most mature friend i have around here.

    Thanks a lot your support has helped me and still helps me cheer up when i least want too. Your friendship is really worth it and I am lucky to have a friend like you.

    And all you people out there, if you dont have him as a friend you are loosin on meeting a very nice hearted person.

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Search Orkut-Testimonial

Custom Search

About Me

Need to write testimonial for a close friend on Orkut ?? Running out of words?? Cant describe?? or just plain bored to type? May it be anything, Orkut-Testimonial will help you write awesome testimonials for your friends, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend. We have lot of sample testimonials which will give you inspiration to write. If you have any requests please ask. We will be glad to help!! Cheers!!

Testimonial Lists